The Men’s Golf Association Board is pleased to announce that Registration for the 2023 Men’s Golf Association is NOW OPEN!
Registration will be ONLINE with payment collected via Credit or Debit Card. Registration payments are processed via Golf Genius & a secure payment portal.
You will need the following information when Registering:
- GHIN # (ALL MGA Members MUST HAVE A GHIN #)
Don’t know your GHIN #?
- Use your GHIN Mobile App
- E-Mail the Men’s Golf Association (email@example.com)
- Call Tiffany Greens Golf Shop (816-880-9600 x 208)
Need to Create a GHIN #?
- Put “123” in the GHIN # & the MGA will make one for you!
Date of Birth
Primary Tee Box Played
Secondary Tee Box Played
If you have any issues in the Registration Process, please e-mail the Men’s Golf Association (firstname.lastname@example.org) or reach out to any Men’s Golf Association Board Member!
Benefits of Joining the Men’s Golf Association
Members of the 2023 Men’s Golf Association receive the following benefits:
- GHIN / WHS Fee Included ($45 Value)
- Exclusive Access to Men’s Golf Association Events INCLUDING Thursday Night Men’s League, Big Cup Scrambles & MORE that SELL OUT & FILL UP FAST!
There MUST be ONE Current MGA Member per Team to Register for the Spring Session of Men’s League & Two-Man Tip-Off
Registration for Men’s League will be on TUESDAY, FEBRUARY 28TH
ONLY 2023 MGA Members will receive the Link to Register!
- Discounted Entry for Events
MGA Members will receive $15-$20 off Entry Fees vs. Non-MGA Members
This includes Men’s League, Big Cup Scrambles & Holiday Better Ball Events!
- Multiple Social Events with Complimentary Food & Drink
Registration Fee for 2023
The cost to join the Men’s Golf Association for 2023 is $65 per person. The increase in cost for 2023 is due to the increased fee by GHIN for Handicap Services. GHIN Fees went up $10 for 2023 per person. We strive to make your Men’s Golf Association Membership have value! We are planning some fantastic and NEW events & hope you will join us again for 2023!
Please reach out to any Men’s Golf Association Board Member or e-mail the MGA (email@example.com) with any questions!
The Tiffany Greens Men’s Golf Association exists to expand and enhance the golfing experience at Tiffany Greens. The MGA:
– Plans, promotes and executes MGA-sponsored golf events and tournaments
– Encourages and promotes member input into all aspects of MGA events
– Fosters good sportsmanship, proper etiquette and an equal playing field for players of all skill levels
– Establishes policies and rules that will be applied to all members in compliance with the United States Golf Association, Missouri Golf Association, Central Links Golf, and the World Handicap System.
– Provides transparency on all aspects of the Men’s Golf Association.
The Tiffany Greens MGA Board
President: Ryan Burchett, 816-309-2552
Vice President: Joe Trueblood
Secretary: Alex Thode
Treasurer: Sam Carnes
Social Committee Chair: Brad Strawser & Brett Lackey
Membership Committee Chair: Charlie Sciara
Communication/Technology Committee Chair: Nick Bromberg
Scoring/Competition Committee Chair: Randy Eilers
Tournament Committee Chair: Jared King, 816-916-6568
We encourage members to make suggestions to improve the Men’s Golf Association. Please contact any officer or board member or just leave a note at the Pro Shop.