The Tiffany Greens Men’s Golf Association exists to expand and enhance the golfing experience at Tiffany Greens. The MGA:
– Plans, promotes and executes MGA-sponsored golf events and tournaments
– Encourages and promotes member input into all aspects of MGA events
– Fosters good sportsmanship, proper etiquette and an equal playing field for players of all skill levels
– Establishes policies and rules that will be applied to all members in compliance with the United States Golf Association, Missouri Golf Association, Central Links Golf, and the World Handicap System.
– Provides transparency on all aspects of the Men’s Golf Association.
The Tiffany Greens MGA Board
President: Ryan Burchett, 816-309-2552
Vice President: Joe Trueblood
Secretary: Alex Thode
Treasurer: Sam Carnes
Social Committee Chair: Kevin Brandt
Membership Committee Chair: Charlie Sciara
Communication/Technology Committee Chair: Ed Gallina, 913-484-2195
Scoring/Competition Committee Chair: Randy Eilers
Tournament Committee Chair: Jared King, 816-916-6568
Men’s League Details
Spring League: 2 man teams, 6-8 team flights, top 2 teams reach the Shootout. Weekly flight scoring leader payouts. League play begins April 22.
Kickoff meeting is 6 p.m. Thursday, April 8 in the clubhouse.
Summer League: 2 man teams, 6-8 team flights, top 2 teams reach the Shootout. Weekly flight scoring leader payouts. Kickoff meeting and dates TBA.
We encourage members to make suggestions to improve the Men’s Golf Association. Please contact any officer or board member or just leave a note at the Pro Shop.